|Sales Tax Procedures|
1. Manual application for licence can be made using Form JKED No.1.(JKED 1) in set of two to the nearest Custom Station where the business is located.
2. Electronic application or e-Lesen can be made online through JKDM website. The address is elesen(at)customskl(dot)gov(dot)my.
3. Through e-lesen customers can also apply and get other services such as:
- application of new licence
- application for amendment / cancellation of licence
- centralised licence.
- Company’s official application letter,
- Authorised letter for person to deal with Customs,
- Company’s registration documents issued by Commissioner of Companies;
- Memorandum & Articles of Association,
- Copy of I/C or passport,
- Passport size photograph of applicant,
- Location Plan,
- List of branches,
- Confirmation letters from Professionals Bodies.
B. TAX PAYMENT
Payment has to be made in form CJP1 within 28 days after theend of the taxable period specified and submitted to the nearest JKDM Station.
C. FACILITIES APPLICATION
Companies may apply to pay By contra system by direct application to respective State Customs Director.
|< Prev||Next >|