Director of Management Services and Human Resource Division
Encik Ahmad Nadzri bin Hj. Embong
- Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Health, ( 1988 – 1996)
- Assistant Director, Service Division, Public Service Department (PSD) (1996-2000)
- Principle Assistant Director, Service Division, PSD (2000 – 2007)
- Deputy Director , Service Division, PSD (2007 – 2008
- Director of Management Services and Human Resource Division, Royal Malaysian Customs Department (November 2008 – to date)
- To manage the Department’s overall organizational development through enhancing service schemes and organization structure, thereby optimizing human capital utilization.
- To manage the human capital of the Department from the aspect of recruitment, placement, transfers, appraisal and other service-related matters until the retirement stage of the personnel.
- To manage all disciplinary actions carried out on Department’s personnel.
- To manage all financial matters relating to budgetary application and allocation, expenditure and payment processes of the Department.
- To manage procurement of all Department’s assets.
- To manage and ensure all property and assets of the Department are maintained according to set procedures.
- To manage the implementation of the Department’s ICT strategies and policies.
- To manage the financial accounting system of the Department in relation to all payments and receipts.