SERVICES AND TRAINING SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Responsible for all services and training needs of the Department.
- To maintain and update personnel data and to process deployment and transfer of personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment, conformation, promotion placement, pension and career development of personnel and the like.
- Restructure and strengthen organizations through providing effectiveness and efficient services concurrent with global economic environment.
- To formulate human resource policies and service schemes in the department.
- To determine, formulate and coordinate the training needs and career development of personnel and the like
- To prepared and manage the utilization of human capital effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery system giving emphasis to training policies, concepts and strategic planning to achieve the organization goals.
SERVICE MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Responsible for all administrative matters related to the Headquarters and States.
- To administer service / departmental examination, examinations and promotion
- To manage, prepare, and verify the emolument (Kew.8), allowances and facilities provided to all personnel of the Department.
- To manage mails activities of Headquarters
- To manage JKDM vehicles in headquarters, including vehicles from SPANCO and from the states.
- To manage and update personnel data under the HRMIS system.
- To manage reports on Induction Courses
- To manage issuance of authority Cards.
- To manage publication and distribution of service circulars and letters.
- To manage uniform requirements of personnel in Headquarters.
APPRAISAL AND DISCIPLINARY MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Responsible in managing all disciplinary actions of the Department.
- To manage recommendations of Department candidates for awards at Federal and States level.
- Responsible in managing the 'Mesyuarat Jawatankuasa Keutuhan Pengurusan dan Pemantapan Integriti JKDM';
- To manage all investigations relating to complaints on personnel and to act on directive given to gather, evaluate, analyze and interpret information received.
- Responsible for all annual appraisals from States or Stations.
- To prepare annual report concerning disciplinary actions, disciplinary action analysis, properties declaration, political involvement and part time employment, to be forwarded to Treasury and Public Service Department.
FINANCE MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- To manage and prepare annual budget of the Department.
- To check and manage additional budget for the Department.
- To manage and maintain the expenditure and payment system of the Department.
- To issue warrant of allocation for administration and development expenditure budget.
- To prepare statements concerning administrative and development expenditure of the Department;
- To manage all payments for procurements/ services/work done which are under HQ’s vot.
- To review constantly to enhance the overall financial management system of the Department.
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- To provide for JKDM physical needs, such as office space and housing quarters.
- To prepare specifications for the procurement of all Department’s assets.
- To manage rental of offices space.
- To prepare annual budget for procurement of inventories and office stationeries for the whole Department through Central Purchase.
- To prepare Development Expenditure Budget for the Department under the 5-year Malaysian Plan
- To check and prepare report on inventories and stock verification on all assets according to procedures.
- To prepare documents for tender and quotations for supply acquisition.
- To manage the requirement needs (working tools), preparation of technical specification in acquiring the supplies.
- To plan and coordinate the implementation of Department’s development projects under the 5-year Development Plan of the Government.
LOGISTICS SECTION (GRED 54)
- To manage property and live assets of the Department through standard set procedures.
- To monitor, supervise and ensure that the Department’s assets being administered and controlled properly in line with set procedures and to avoid abuse.
- To manage and supervise the acquisition and distribution of goods and working tools from the Central Store to Headquarters, States and PTJ's.
- To manage application and recommendation for the disposal of assets and inventories of the Department.
- To verify and prepare report on inventories inspection and stock verification on all assets, inventories and office supplies in accordance with the procedures set.
- To review and plan the acquisition of assets required by the Department.
- To collect and update information on all assets of the Department for the purpose of preparing reports to assist management in decision making.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECTION ( GRED 54)
- To plan and implement the Department's ICT strategies and policies.
- To plan, develop, implement and maintain application systems based on the Department's ICT Strategic Plan.
- To provide, manage and maintain the Department's ICT infrastructure facilities and ensuring all security matters are taken into consideration.
- To monitor and assess the effectiveness of existing ICT Projects to determine its benefits and suitability in supporting the operational and managerial functions of the Department.
- To manage data Centre daily operations and plan and implement Data Centre security
- To offer consultative services and technical assistance relating to ICT to all system users.
- To implement continuous ICT training and enculturation program
ACCOUNTS SECTION ( GRED W54)
- To manage, review and coordinate financial data and to prepare the financial statement for the Department.
- To plan, audit, implement and maintain the payment and receipt application systems.
- To process payment vouchers, checking and accounted in the EDI statements, loans, salaries, advances and maintenance of the Department’s vot.
- To manage daily operational matters and to ensure the printing of receipts, vouchers and postings of accounts are correct based on the SMK daily reports and the Bank Negara daily statement.
- To offer consultation services and technical assistance relating to e-SPKB implementation and to coordinate all complaints pertaining to accounting system procedures.
- To implement continuous training on accounting system.