SERVICE MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Responsible on business administrative management in Headquarters and State
- To manage examination (Transformation Mind Programme, Department Examination and KPSL Examination)
- Manage, prepare and revise the emolument (Kew.B), application allowance and facility that accorded to government servant
- Manage correspondence affair in Headquarters
- Manage Headquarters vehicle, SPANCO vehicle (including State) and application use of vehicles
- Maintain and update HRMIS data
- Manage matter about Authority Card
- Manage printing and distribution orders and circular
- Manage officer's uniform need in Headquarters
SERVICES AND TRAINING SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Responsible for all services and training needs of the Department.
- To maintain and update personnel data and to process deployment and transfer of personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment, conformation, promotion placement, pension and career development of personnel and the like.
- Restructure and strengthen organizations through providing effectiveness and efficient services concurrent with global economic environment.
- To formulate human resource policies and service schemes in the department.
- To determine, formulate and coordinate the training needs and career development of personnel and the like
- To prepared and manage the utilization of human capital effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery system giving emphasis to training policies, concepts and strategic planning to achieve the organization goals.
FINANCE MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- To manage and prepare annual budget of the Department.
- To check and manage additional budget for the Department.
- To manage and maintain the expenditure and payment system of the Department.
- To issue warrant of allocation for administration and development expenditure budget.
- To prepare statements concerning administrative and development expenditure of the Department;
- To manage all payments for procurements/ services/work done which are under HQ’s vot.
- To review constantly to enhance the overall financial management system of the Department.
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTD GRED M54)
- Planning and managing the supply, service and activity
- Manage, coordinate and monitor an implementation of procurement contracts
- Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor an implementation of physical and non-physical project
- Planning, managing and controlling provisions
- Assist procurement process for supplies, services and work
LOGISTICS SECTION (GRED 54)
- To manage property and live assets of the Department through standard set procedures.
- To monitor, supervise and ensure that the Department’s assets being administered and controlled properly in line with set procedures and to avoid abuse.
- To manage and supervise the acquisition and distribution of goods and working tools from the Central Store to Headquarters, States and PTJ's.
- To manage application and recommendation for the disposal of assets and inventories of the Department.
- To verify and prepare report on inventories inspection and stock verification on all assets, inventories and office supplies in accordance with the procedures set.
- To review and plan the acquisition of assets required by the Department.
- To collect and update information on all assets of the Department for the purpose of preparing reports to assist management in decision making.
- Provide courses / programs to instil moral values to its officers and employees.
- Disclosure / early information could reduce cases of misconduct among officers and staff.
- Conducting regular and irregular inspection to all enforcement process.
- Review systems and procedures to detect weaknesses and suggest improvements.
- Member of the Disciplinary lnvestigation and conduct investigations related to violations of the code of conduct (as appropriate / if the need arises)
- Assist the Head of Department to monitor and detect acts of misconduct, abuse of power and embezzlement.
- Analyse the policies and directives or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and suggest improvements and enhancements to policies / directives / SOP on (operational procedures).
- Receive information or complaints about non-compliance or action by law enforcement agencies.
- Receive reports, complaints, information on non-compliance by the officers of the Department.
- Conducting investigations and intelligence on cases of misconduct, mismanagement and abuse of power and rule compliance of department.
- Make a profiling to identify those officials who engage in corrupt practices syndicate
- Submit the results of the investigation / findings to the Disciplinary Board.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECTION ( GRED 54)
- To plan and implement the Department's ICT strategies and policies.
- To plan, develop, implement and maintain application systems based on the Department's ICT Strategic Plan.
- To provide, manage and maintain the Department's ICT infrastructure facilities and ensuring all security matters are taken into consideration.
- To monitor and assess the effectiveness of existing ICT Projects to determine its benefits and suitability in supporting the operational and managerial functions of the Department.
- To manage data Centre daily operations and plan and implement Data Centre security
- To offer consultative services and technical assistance relating to ICT to all system users.
- To implement continuous ICT training and enculturation program
ACCOUNTS SECTION ( GRED W54)
- To manage, review and coordinate financial data and to prepare the financial statement for the Department.
- To plan, audit, implement and maintain the payment and receipt application systems.
- To process payment vouchers, checking and accounted in the EDI statements, loans, salaries, advances and maintenance of the Department’s vot.
- To manage daily operational matters and to ensure the printing of receipts, vouchers and postings of accounts are correct based on the SMK daily reports and the Bank Negara daily statement.
- To offer consultation services and technical assistance relating to e-SPKB implementation and to coordinate all complaints pertaining to accounting system procedures.
- To implement continuous training on accounting system.