ENFORCEMENT DIVISION, HEADQUARTERS
In line with the vision and mission of the Royal Malaysian Customs Department, we pledge to provide the following services:
- All public complaints and complete information that is received from the public must be taken action within 24 hours.
- To conduct a complete and up to date investigation within 3 months from the date the case is obtained to enable a decision to be made.
- To pay reward to informer within 7 days from the date the cheque is received from the Finance Branch.
- Issue decision on all appeal cases within 3 days from the date the decision is receivedInform the result of quotation and tender of forfeited goods within 2 weeks from the date of the final decision.
- Implement the disposal of forfeited goods within 3 months from the date of approval.
WE RECOGNIZE THE RIGHTS OF OUR CLIENTS
- For obtaining information / advice that is correct
- For obtaining approval in a timely manner
- For obtaining service that is friendly and fair
- For preserving the confidentiality of customer information